Tuesday, June 06, 2006

WELL!

I had my interview today. I think it went okay. They asked some really really hard questions, but it was good because it made me really stretch my brain in ways I haven't had to do in a while. I'm still thinking about them too. It's kind of funny how your college education has an impact on your philosophy. Through academia, field experience, writing papers and over thinking everything

And I stopped mid sentence because I got a phone call.

It was the head of special services, one of the women I interviewed with. She had one more question to ask me, something about health benefits.

And then she proceeded to tell me that the interview went really well. And that she would be sending in the papers to the director of personnel, recommending me for the job.

YEAH! Read that again!!

That means I got the job!!!!!!!

WHOOP!

Praise to Jehovah Jireh!!!

YAY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot about your blog here. Just wanted to say YAY for you!!

As to your last question, I'd have to go with McConaghey for sure.

Anonymous said...

yay!!!!!! I know, I already told you on the phone how happy I am for you. But Im way excited for you. I love you so much.

Jo Jo