Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!




I am thankful for:
  • you!
  • my family
  • somewhere to sleep
  • food to eat
  • my health; physical, emotional, and mental
  • my friends
  • my faith
  • my church
  • my job
  • opportunities
  • freedom to vote and worship how I choose
  • technological advances that allow communication around the globe
  • grace and mercy from a loving and compassionate God
  • floods
  • my students
  • Bodacious Half-Reville Satterwhite (our dog who passed away this week)
  • trials and tribulations that force me to make think and make decisions

It's quite a bit, I guess. And there's so much more that I take for granted every second of every day. We are blessed!! And I am blessed by you!!

Happy Thanksgiving, wherever you are!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Randi!! I am thankful for our friendship!! May your Thanksgiving be filled with many blessings and things to be thankful for!! <3 you!!