Thursday, April 27, 2006


!!! I completely forgot !!!

Tuesday night was pretty crazy. Around 12:30am, a random hailstorm hit us !! It was so random, in fact, that there was hail only in a few parts of CS. It was kinda scary just because it was so unexpected. I was really worried about my windshield because it already has a large crack in it. Kat went out and checked my car for me. . . She had this goofy get up . . . but for her protection of course.



So she went and checked out the cars -- thank goodness that I didn't have any damage to the windows. This morning I went out and checked it -- just some tiny dings, nothing that this summer's heat won't fix.

4 comments:

wendy said...

oh my old roomies...how i miss you both! all the random times we had together - long conversations sitting the in hallway, midnight runs for ice cream or whataburger or something as equally unhealthy, water gun fights inside, wednesday night poker games while watching that incredibly horrible show on tv. my heart hurts thinking about how much i miss both of you, but at the same time it is filled with so much love. Y'all are two of the most important people to me. I love you!

g the therapist said...

I have to echo what Wendy said - some of my favorite memories come from apt. 67...the intern wing...and even recently at 4-1-1! You two are so special and I pray that God hasn't finished overlapping our crazy lives just yet! Love you girls!

Randi said...

yeah how bout y'all make me cry to start my day . . .

actually, you made me very happy. :o) I love you girls and miss you just as much, if not more!!!

Randi said...

Haha.. And I just found your typo, Wendy. (reference sentence: sitting the in hallway)