Thursday, April 27, 2006

Not a lot happening in the world of Randi right now. Wish I had more to report. This weekend will be fun though. Brian was in need of more chaperones for the spring retreat, so I signed up to go. Next week will be good too - Spring sports banquet on Monday, fun on Tuesday, and then I'll be staying with the Wolfes next weekend along with participating in a bowl-a-thon with my coworkers.

I do have to admit though, the past 5 days have been great. Saturday, I went up to the church and played basketball with Ryan, B-Rog and Bradley and then we played The Counselor game when Thomas showed up and later played Thomas' newest game. It was a good time! Then on Sunday, Will and I traveled to Round Rock to attend Crossroads with Preston & Andy. Afterwards, Pres, Andy and I played indoor soccer. Actually, we played 2 games. It was so much fun. I wish Will could have played, but he got to watch some great amatuer soccer games. Monday, I just recooped from the weekend after work was over. Tuesday night I went and played basketball up at the church again. It was fun! I have really enjoyed spending time with people my age again. Hopefully I'll keep it up because I think that although I'm more tired, I'm much more happy.

As for now, I'll look forward to the weekend and getting away from College Station for a few days. And for tonight, :o) .... I'll go to sleep watching the South Pacific from Carnegie Hall on PBS. I can't pass up good music put to a good story.

No comments: