Sunday, April 01, 2007

only 8 more days...

... until I can play this game . . .


Lately, over the past few days, I have really wanted to play on my PlayStation ... I have done so well with not even wanting to play it because I guess I have been busy reading or doing soccer stuff or spring-break-ing. But now, it's so weird. I have heard songs on the radio that are featured on GH2, and then I start trying to remember how to play them on the PS2 and I get this weird.. hunger .. to play and rock out like this:

yes, just like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post. Made me smile! :o)

Anonymous said...

hey so when can i come over and jam out with ya? i wish i had my own guitar and we could rock it doubly. all i have to do is remember the pick of destiny and it's all over!!! YEAH!!! but seriously i want to see you instantly and also play guitar hero because i've only played like 3 times in my life and i love it. ok i love you bye.
ps lets go to round rock too!