Wednesday, October 31, 2007

As I sit here and procrastinate... and procrastinate... and procrastinate some more........

I just finished watching Dancing with the Stars online from last night's showing. And I am just SHOCKED. I didn't get to watch the show on Monday night so I couldn't vote, so the outcome just makes me feel almost guilty. Sabrina & Mark got kicked off. Dad-gummit. I, along with so many others, including the judges, thought that they would make it to the finals!! Jane & Toney should have gone home tonight... or Marie & Jonathan!! Grr this just pushes my buttons. They're the best, they should have made it. Grr Now I'm gonna have to watch every time just so I can make sure my other favorites make it!!

I'm going to San Francisco tomorrow for a conference. It's now 9:30pm and I'm not packed. So I'm gonna go do that now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh the joys of procrastination! Isn't it wonderful to wait until the last minute possible to pack?! You still start much earlier than I do! Sometimes I don't start until midnight or I even wait until the morning of to throw some stuff together! Crazy.