Sunday, July 03, 2005

Haha.. I'm sorry, did I say "get stuff done" earlier today?? Cuz I'm laughin out loud now!! I didn't get much done today. Surprise, surprise!!!

Instead of "getting stuff done," I went outside and laid out for an hour. However, I did finish my thank you notes for graduation today!! WHOOP! ... Now I just have three for birthday ... Hey, at least I finished them.

The rest of the afternoon... was spent waiting on my dad. Yeah it was weird. He called me around 4 and said he was going to be at the house soon to drop off this key, but then he didn't show til like 5:30 almost! I was kind of perturbed because I had needed to go run a quick errand, and ended up not being able to get that done because I was waiting on him. But it's all good...

I went to dinner w/ Wendy and Ginger at Casa Ole and that was fun :o) Always fun times w/ Wen & Gin. I am really gonna miss those girls when they move off. Let's avoid such depressing thoughts at this time of night... So after that, Wen and I went to Target for like, at least an hour .. It's just such a great store! ! We headed back to the church and worked on altar stuff and watched "My Best Friend's Wedding." Yeah, I really do like that movie :) It's just good stuff and it brings back great memories!! And also helps me think about the future. As a wise woman once told Wendy, "Yeah, you're a Jules now, but someday you'll be someone's Kimmy." Ah.. such wisdom.. and it's a nice thought too :0)

"Someday ... when I'm awfully low ... when the world is cold ... I will feel a glow ... just thinking of you ... and the way you look tonight ..."

We finished painting and we set up the altar and I must say, it looks darn good. If you put Wendy's and my brains together, you've got some super creative juices flowin!! I love to put those creative juices to work !!

You rock, Wendy!! :o) (This is a shout-out to see if you ever read this... hahaha)

See? Simple fun and time spent with friends is like, the main reason I didn't go to Midland...

Happy Birthday Mom!!
And Happy Birthday PJ!! (You're only 2, but I wanna shout it out anyway.. )

No comments: