Monday, July 04, 2005

Today has been .. kind of normal, if you really want a word to describe it. I dunno, I went to church this morning, and honestly, I wasn't too impressed with the sermon. I don't know.. worship was odd too.. It was probably just me though. Lunch was kinda fun! We went to the Deluxe Diner with a gi-normous group. I don't even remember everyone who was there. But it was cool - we hung out for way too long. I went and took care of my dog and then went to youth. I can't really comment on youth too much because .. youth read this :-p But I must say, I really enjoyed our prayer time at the end of the evening. It was pretty impromptu and we just kinda jumped into it, but our group was good. We didn't do it like the other groups, but the way we did our prayer fit our group better than the other way would have. And I said it in our circle, but I'll say it over and over again... I am blessed by each of those girls. Each one of them has brought something new into my life. Life would be very different without each of them.
Whew! Okay, so when I got home, I had to water the lawn ... yeah.. it took me like 3 hours. It was ridiculous. I don't think it's supposed to take that long!! I'll just hope that I didn't completely flood it. haha..
So, only 7 days til UMArmy !! AACK! I have a lot left to do before I go!! I have to get farther on the job hunt and I have to pack!! It's nuts -- Here's what the run-down looks like...
Monday: July 4th plans
Tuesday: make phone calls like crazy following up on stuff; eat dinner with the counselors; work?
Wednesday: work? youth stuff, eat dinner with mom?
Thursday: eat dinner with mom? work? ... who knows....
Friday: w/ mom pretty much all day (i can't reveal why, just trust me on this)
Saturday: take my luggage up to the church in the afternoon

So somewhere in all of that, I have to pack.. I'm sure it will happen :)

No comments: