Saturday, July 02, 2005

Well Sunday night's post was a little depressing, no? Golly, let's see if we can get this thing back on track ...

This week has been pretty boring, if I do say so myself. Monday, I had a softball game and then I ate dinner with Ginger. Which was fun :o) The softball game was not fun .. one of my worst games so far this season (that was the 4th game). You know, when you strike out at your first up to bat, it's not really a good sign ...

Tuesday ... I don't remember what I did Tuesday ... Oh yeah! I went to work for a few hours and then I rented a movie and took it up to the church. Miss Congeniality 2 is kinda cute! I mean, of course, once you get into the movie, you know how the plot goes, but it was still fun :o)

Wednesday was ... um .. good! Haha.. I gotta start posting more often or write down what I do everyday .. I went out to the church early in the day and returned a key, then I went and saw Miss Lauren at VBS! So fun... I washed my car on Wednesday and got totally burnt on my back, but my car is clean and I had something to do :o) Then I laid out in the backyard for a little while and then headed out to the church for youth stuff. When I got there, the kids and some of the counselors were playing "The Game." It's this game the counselors made up this year that we play in the gym. It's so fun, and it's a great workout too!! So I joined them and played for a long time til it was time for the Jr Hi kids to go home. We played V-ball with the Sr Hi kids and also a little wall-ball for the renegades. After the counselor meeting, the counselors got goofy and tried to play some pranks on the JUMMP kids that were staying there. I don't know how well they worked, but it was fun all the same.

Thursday was boring as crap. I didn't do anything productive all day!! I never turned on my car on Thursday.. that's how much I didn't do.

Friday I went with Ginger to Galveston to check out some sites for UMArmy. It was fun! We got to see a lot of houses and meet some people, so that was good. It was good just to go to Galveston. At one point, we were sitting in Ben & Jerry's just watching the waves crash on the beach.. It was relaxing. :o) Then we sat in traffic on the way home. I felt bad because I fell asleep early on in the trip, but only for like 15 minutes.. Still.. it's not polite, and I stayed awake the rest of the day home. Whew! Last night, (Friday) I went back out to the church and we played some junk poker. I did pretty well in the first game. I was the 3rd person out, but the second game I was the 1st person out. Haha. So I was bored for a while until Wendy got herself out so we could play battle. Good times were had...

Well, it's Saturday today and I got up late. ... again ... My family is in Midland this weekend, I chose not to go, simply because I didn't want to. :) I made a good decision in my opinion. I know I'm missed out there, but I honestly don't think I'm missing anything other than time with the relatives. So today I am going to get stuff done. I don't know what "stuff" is, but it will get done. hahah.. whew!

Peace out peoples!

No comments: