Friday, October 07, 2005

It's been a long week for some reason. So today's verse of the day according to BibleGateway.com is "O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water." Psalm 63:1 I've been so tired lately and I can't tell what the deal is. It's a mixture of new allergies (because of the cold front) and of medicine and of crazy days at school. The past two days have been different schedules because of circumstances so that makes the day hard too. So please continue to keep me in your prayers as I am adjusting to day to day living. I'm looking forward to the weekend because of Shella's wedding and seeing Kappa Phi girls! Also I get to see Kat Farr from UMArmy because she has a soccer game this weekend in town. So it's gonna be a good, but busy, weekend!

No comments: