Sunday, October 30, 2005


What an awesome image.. David Crowder on keytar.. :o) How wonderful.

This concert was simply amazing. It was fun just going with all my friends and having a good time. Shane and Shane were awesome.. as always.. David Crowder just rocked my socks off.. again... There's no way to even start telling you about the concert. It's just one of those things you have to experience.

The trip home was QUITE the experience... I was so tired and I only made it home by the grace of God and Menges talking to me the whole way. We did however, meet up with another group of our friends who were on the side of the road ... You can't really see what's happening.. but there are two police officers there.. and Laura's booty is kind of blocking the reason they're out. It's a flat tire.. big time flatness.. Menges and I stopped to take photos and check up on them. They were good to go - no major problems other than being stranded on the side of the road with a flat tire and no idea how to get it off of the vehicle. :o) (I directed them in that part..kind of)

Overall it was a fun, fun night! It made the rest of the week seem very long, but if I had to do it all over again... I would!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love the pictures :)