Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I was really looking forward to Spring Break. And now it's here!

Here's the plan - I plan on cleaning house. I've done okay so far. Almost all of my clothes are clean and put away... almost. I really want to get out of the house tomorrow though. I fully plan on spending most of the day outside. I don't know what tomorrow will include. I need to wash my car, but the forecast has rain for the second half of the week. I want to get a little tan, I guess I could find somewhere to go and read. I have two books that I want to read this week, Captivating and catch up on Come Thirsty for church. So I guess I'll pack myself a lunch, some drinks, snackies, a magazine, my books, and oh yes, sunscreen. We'll see what happens. Haha.. I really want to do something active, like play tennis or soccer orrrrrr I don't know. Got any suggestions? Or offers? :o)

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments: