Tuesday, March 07, 2006

We won against Bryan tonight! Yay! So much better than last week's JV game . . . oy.

I don't have anything awesome or inspiring or funny to tell you guys. .. Oh wait.. hah yes I do...

Kat has decided that she wants to perfect "specialty" dunks on her door basketball goal. Yes, I am talking about the kind that are about 5 inches tall, hang on the back of the door and come with little orange basketball. She claims to have already perfected one shot; essentially she hits it off the wall above the basket, then catches it and dunks it. Now, I haven't seen this yet, but I'm sure there will be more updates to come. :o) Makes for a loud evening that lasts about 30 minutes. Seems like a good workout . . .

Love you all! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best watch yo self 'fo i numchuch you to yo momma's house and my llama tina eats yo dinna!

Randi said...

you have GOT to stop procrastinating . . .