Monday, May 22, 2006

blame it on ... mexico?

Well .. Spurs ran out of time tonight. I'm pretty sad and depressed about it. But it was a pretty stinkin good game. Like the majority of the series between the Mavs and Spurs this year, it came down to the last possession of the game, and ultimately an overtime yet again. I, along with many other Spurs fans, were in the victory position, hands over my head in a V, for most of the second half as we came back from a 20+ point deficit at half. A great game, but the Mavs beat us out .. this year. There were some pretty sweet shots on both sides and a nail biter all the way. Heehee.. a great highlight was watching Mark Cuban in the last quarter as he looked like he was trying to poop a brick. Anyway ... I can't in good conscience root for the Mavs for the remainder of the playoffs, so I'll just stick with a great player and pull for the Suns. Go Suns Go!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

you need to update your blog..... ;) heeehh...Just kidding, I was just doing what you always do to me! Hope you are having a good night :)

Randi said...

I knew exactly what that comment was going to say before I even clicked on the link!! :o) I know I need to update . . . Working on it!!