Sunday, May 14, 2006

Today was a good day! :o)

Slept in, which is a rarity lately. Then headed to Conroe to celebrate Patrice's graduation! We hung out at her aunt's house which is absolutely amazing and gorgeous and huge. Did some swimmin, some eatin, some water gun fightin. Then headed back to CS. Got cleaned up in a record 15 minutes (yes that includes drying hair) and got back on the road to David & Kathrin's country house. There were some other couples out there (Mike, Amy, Brandi & Matt) and we fixed supper and ate and played some very competitive Taboo. Then I headed back to CS (again). Came home, slept for about 1 1/2 hours and went to the Rec. No, I haven't turned into a workout freak, I went to help chaperone After Prom Bash. :o) It was fun! Saw lots of kids. There was this bungee jump thing that you got hooked up to and just jump and flip and stuff. I talked Donna Hanson into doing it with me. It was fun, but the harness was really really tight and I did lots of back flips so I didn't last long. After I got off, I didn't feel so good. I tried to walk it off, but ended up taking a short walk outside for some private time. (aka I ralphed = not so fun) I still don't feel good at all, but I am glad I went. I think I'm gonna go to bed and try to get up for church tomorrow. We'll see if it happens.

If you're a mom, Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: