Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Okay, Lauren . . .

I don't have a whole lot to blog about tonight. I'm sure I could talk all about my weekend in Arlington with my special olympics kids ... buuuuttttt I'm not. haha... Yeah. hahaha..

I've been enjoying my summer break for the past two days. It's been incredible. Monday was spent being lazy and spending time with friends on Memorial Day. Today was great - I got a few things done at the house and was lazy and watched The Producers. (it's funny!! especially if you like satires and musicals) Tomorrow, the 3rd day of summer, will be spent fixing my brakes with Ross and hopefully some other stuff.

I leave next Tuesday (hopefully) or Wednesday for Missouri to go to Camp Barnabas. I've got lots of stuff to do between now and then .. like PACK ... :o) Oh yeah, and I'm supposedly going to have a job interview next week but I'll let you know all about that later. Sorry for the long time in between posts ... I've been in mourning of the Spurs losing for a long time now ... :o\

Love you!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

nice post...i guess eventually i will need to now update mine huh?! :)