Sunday, October 29, 2006

a GOOD day

Today has been a good day!!

Church was good - Michael gave the sermon and I have always enjoyed his sermons, so that was really nice.

Then lunch with good friends and good times at the Potato SLOW Shack!!

Then changing old to new with window decals.

Then catching up with Wendy via cell phone. :o) MISS YOU!!!!

Softball game -- I hit really really really well !! Tonight I hit twice out in the outfield, like, the farthest I have EVER hit!! It was wonderful. Then we ended up winning the game in the last inning!!

I stuck around and filled in for the team we had just beat; they needed another female. I did alright; we won that game too.

Then, dinner and more phone time with friends. Now, I'm getting ready to hit the hay, and ready for another day full of blessings!!! :o)

Blessings and love to you, wherever you are!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

:) glad things went well for ya...good days are always good ;)

g the therapist said...

LOVE YOU BACK!!