Monday, October 16, 2006

it's a double whammy!

Ah.. You might be wondering how I have been able to do TWO posts in one day. Well it's not like I really wanted to, but here are some pictures to how my day has gone so far. Basically, it's been raining since last night, almost non stop. Yeah. So here's my pictoral article this fine Monday.


Yeah, that's my car on the left.


See that champagne colored car? Yeah, that guy is stupid. He tried to move his car.


This is about 20 minutes later. The water definitely went IN the car.



You can't see it, but my floor mats are floating. And that is water pooling UP into my seats. Disgusting ...

So my day has stunk so far. I've made an insurance claim and hopefully the adjuster will call me soon so we can get this all worked out. I'm trying to be positive because I'm essentially getting today off, but really, I can't see anything positive about tomorrow yet. When you have a job that requires you to drive around the district, being without a car kind of makes the job difficult. So prayers are appreciated that things go smoothly, however they go.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

aww randi, that sucks..I am sorry to hear that your day has been so bad :( I will be praying for ya...

Anonymous said...

Oh no! That's so much worse than what I had imagined on the inside!! I am so so sorry! I hope everything goes well with the adjuster and that your car will be up and running again in no time. You're in my prayers. (And if you need a car in the mornings, you're welcome to mine while I'm at work!)

Anonymous said...

Randi I'm so sorry about your car. I hope that by now you have talked to your adjuster and things look much better. You are always in our prayers. Hope the rest of your week is wonderful. Love, Your Cooper Mom