Monday, February 07, 2005

Dude I totally suck at keeping this up. Oh well.. there aren't too many people who read this anyway.. or so I think. ha!

Well last week, was, needless to say, pretty hectic. I don't remember why... but it sure seemed like it. I caught a cold last Friday and am battling that as we speak - you know the drill: runny nose I can't seem to catch, raw nose and upper lip from blowing the nose, dry lips and throat from breathing through the mouth cuz I can't breathe through the nose. It's a vicious cycle.... But I AM going to win because I really don't want to go to the doctor for such a stupid thing.

This weekend was fun; Friday I went to almost a whole soccer game. I made it to the last 20 min of the boys' jv game and stayed for the first half of the varsity guys game. It was just too cold and I didn't feel very good, so I went home and watched a chick flick :) I sure miss watching chick flicks!

Saturday was pretty lazy.. I say that.. I got up and went to the church to help with garage sale pickup from 10-2. Then I came home and slept for about 3 hrs cuz I was so wiped out. Got up, ran to 2 grocery stores looking for a King Cake only to return with empty hands. But it was all good because I made some cornbread. Went up to the church for our 3rd annual Mardi Gras Party. YUM YUM!! Had some boudin (boo-dan) and yummy fish cooked by my honey and of course, King Cake. I didn't get the baby for once!! Whoop!! :)

The better part of the evening was seeing Steph. Gosh, I miss her so much. She is like my big sis, but without all the arguing and conflict :-p Haha. She was my go-to chick here in CS. ... oh the good times.... sigh....

Sunday has been fun - went to church, lunch w/ Mike, Wendy & Ginger, Super Bowl Party at the church, seein all the Kingwood Crew at the guys' apt, and now home. Fun stuff :)

Now I'm off to make up a bunch of b.s. for my lesson plans :-p Oops.. hope no one from my school stuff reads this. Hehe..

Oh yeah --- GO PATS!! Hahaaa.. I jumped on the bandwagon.. but I don't really care a whole bunch.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

oh randi, you rock my face off. you know you're welcome down here in Houston anytime! :-D