Sunday, February 13, 2005

I've been sick this weekend, even though that's not really an excuse for not blogging the whole week. The week was fine - everything is still going well. Friday I had all of my classes all to myself. The kids were pretty stinkin' good behavior wise but my voice was killin me at the end of the day and I was just plain tired. But I got to go to the girls soccer game vs Bryan and it was a GREAT game. Like awesome. 2-1 in o.t. My grandparents were in town for the weekend but it was cut short when my great aunt in Iowa passed away. So they left early Sunday morning to head back to Midland. I got super sick on Saturday; not really sure what it was. But I got close to dehydrated from all the.... well, sickness. If you really want to know, you can just ask. But for once, I'm not going to be graphic. I'm feeling better now, it's just that I'm very hesitant to eat much for fear that it won't stay down. Oops.. sorry...
SO.. Ginger left for Africa yesterday, well, Houston. She leaves from Atlanta tomorrow for Paris. I'm gonna miss her even though she'll only be gone for 2 weeks. She's gonna have a great time, I just know it.
Valentine's Day is tomorrow and it will be my first with a significant other to share it with. I tried to tell myself that it's just another day and even told Mike that. I even believed myself until he started being all sneaky and stuff... and then I admitted to myself and to him that I really am just a girl deep down and all that romantic stuff does have an affect on me. So anywho... I hope that tomorrow I can get to school alright. Tomorrow is my first day at the junior high in Caldwell. Woo hooo!
Peace out y'all.

No comments: