Monday, February 28, 2005

holy schmagoly

Disregarding the fact that i haven't posted in over two weeks - huge surprise coming up ....

CP asked if I was interested in being a soccer coach ... and I quote ..
"hey - where are you hoping to work next year?" (him)
"ohhh... unknown really.. trying to get out of b/cs. houston area most likely" (me)
"so, not at csisd?"
"ya know... i just don't ..i feel like i really really need to get out. why?"
"well, we were thinking you would be a great soccer coach"
"i would be honored but i just don't know where god is taking me right now"
... much later in the convo as it digressed and eventually ended...
"well, i'll keep you posted and you keep me informed of what you are planning"
"i will definitely keep that in mind...for sure."
"cool! we would love to work with you."

Like Whoa!! seriously?! what do i say to that?? how.. wha... no words.. please pray for me!!! AHH!!!

jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you..."
1 chronicles 16:34 "Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever."
jeremiah 23:23-24 "Am I only a God nearby," declares the LORD , "and not a God far away? Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see him?" declares the LORD . "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares the LORD .
hebrews 6:15 "And so after waiting patiently, Abraham received what was promised."
hebrews 11 (the whole chapter..)

No comments: