Saturday, November 05, 2005

December is going to ROCK

The days just fly by and they all run together!! Work is going well. I am doing a lot of physical stuff because of my current rotation, but I like it a lot! Over the past week and a half or so I've been doing a lot of looking into the future. I am pretty sure that I will be taking my special ed certification test in February. And I'm currently looking for an apartment for me and Kat for next semester. And then I have to look for a job for next year.. and in addition to all this, I'm working on my summer plans already! I really really want to go to Camp Barnabas for an extended period of time. So there's a lot on my mind, but it's all positive!! And hey, there's only 2 weeks and 2 days until Thanksgiving break!! YAY!! (GASP!) And then soccer starts!!!!!! AH! I totally forgot!! WOO HOO!!!! And THENNNNN Wendy comes home!!! AND THENNNNNNN Ginger comes home!! AND THENNNNN Kathrin and David get married!!! December is going to be a GREAT month! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i rent your couch... for free?

Randi said...

Julie, what are you talking about.

g the therapist said...

You're right - December is going to be a great month - I can't wait to see you! I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well - I sure do miss you but I love you even more!