Monday, November 28, 2005

Brother Ross and The Don are my heroes!

Yesterday they went out and replaced the battery in my car! It got me home! Unfortunately, this morning, it wouldn't start. BUT the problem was that (last night) as they were tightening a bolt, it punctured the battery, forcing a leak in the battery, and so the bolt was basically sitting in battery acid all night long. Earlier today I saw the bolt and it was insane how much it had been eaten away. So Ross replaced it again for me. It's good to have little brothers and good friends!

Anywho, I'm super tired right now. I'm pretty sure I could fall asleep before 11 tonight for sure. Today was good - soccer tryouts have begun! It's gonna be fun and interesting to say the least! I think I started a bad thing when I called Katie "Jockstrap" and Stephanie "Booger" .... let's hope it goes no further. As for me, I'm Coach Satellite. Since they gave me that nickname, I might be entitled to call a few of them "jockstrap" and "booger" among others as they come to me. ... I still don't think "jockstrap" is appropriate, but it is funny. :o)

Tomorrow is more tryouts. I'll be sure to have more layers for tomorrow because apparently, and this is news to me, it gets colder outside as the sun sets. Who knew? Did I miss the memo? haha.. Tomorrow is also Gilmore Girls. I doubt I'll make girls' basketball. We'll see. I'm pretty wiped as it is. Chalk it up to me staying up last night til close to 1:30am.... I'll live.

No comments: