Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Chicken Salad Mystery

Alright. So I found this tub of chicken salad from HEB in my fridge. I know that had been bought over the break because I sure didn't buy it and it wasn't there when we moved in. So I had to run through all the people who stayed at the apartment in the past 3 weeks.

I first thought of Wendy because I knew that she had gone out and bought some icecream and I really had no idea what else she had bought while she was here. I asked her and she said, "i don't remember buying any chicken salad. maybe it was ginger." So that narrowed it down...

Then I asked Ginger if she was the culprit. She answered me back and told me that it wasn't her, maybe it was Kat and Sara. Doy... Sara cooked dinner for us one night and they had gone to the store to buy food. Why didn't I think of my roommate first?

So I asked Sara about it tonight and she told me that yes, they had bought the chicken salad. Her first question was "is it moldy?" Haha...

So I'm thinkin I might eat some this weekend. If I don't get around to it, then yes, Sara, it will be moldy.

No comments: