Thursday, January 19, 2006

It's been a blah week. Nothing too exciting.

The roomie got back this week, so the apartment is slightly more hopping. Haha.. there's someone else living here. WHOOP! I have been so excited to have Kat back. We don't really get to see each other because our schedules are kinda weird, but oh well.

I have to leave tomorrow morning early for a varsity tournament in Austin. Hopefully we'll win the thing and just blow the competition out of the water. Yeah, that would rock. We'll see. :o)

There's nothin else to it. Just know that if you live in another city, state or country, I miss you TONS.

For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the
Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, I have not stopped giving thanks
for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord
Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and
revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray also that the eyes of your
heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has
called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his
incomparably great power for us who believe.

-Ephesians 1:15-19a

No comments: