Saturday, January 21, 2006

It was a good weekend for the most part.. I mean, it's basically over. We had a tourney this weekend in Austin. It was fun... winning... Unfortunately we won the first game, lost the second, and then won the last two. So basically we got 5th place in a tournament that we should have owned. But what can I do.. nada. So we just wait til Tuesday to play Round Rock McNeil. It should prove to be an intense couple of games. Apparently it will be the hardest games we've played thus far. Hopefully we'll have a good showing and all the injuries that were sustained this weekend (quite a few) will heal up enough to where they can play and not be further injured. It's hard to be around highschool girls again becuse I forget how dramatic and moody they can be. I'll get used to it.

Tomorrow is Sunday, so church is on the schedule and then a night of tv with Extreme Home Makeover, Desperate Housewives, and Grey's Anatomy. We'll see what I end up doing during the afternoon. Maybe a little studying or laundry or somethin.

I hope your weekend was great! And that the upcoming week is blessed!

No comments: