Monday, January 09, 2006

Okay, I apologize for the last post. I was trying to do that in a random spare moment, but that moment expired much more quickly than I had planned. Now I have 5 minutes, so I'll try to get in as much as I can.

Christmas was good, not a whole lot to report there. I did get a digital camera via Christmas money so I will be able to put some pictures on here every once in a while.

After Christmas, I was able to get back to the new apartment and get some stuff done around there for the upcoming party. Kat and I threw a New Year's Party with a bunch of fun folks.

Earlier that day I attended Kathrin & David's wedding which was just awesome. I loved being there and being part of that. Ginger and Wendy came in to visit us for New Year's and that was such a treat. I love seeing my friends.. and gosh do I miss them already.

Okay well my break is definitely over. So ... I'll get back to you guys hopefully later this evening. Phew!

1 comment:

g the therapist said...

Thanks again for letting me crash at your place over New Years - it was SUCH a great trip back to CS! Love you girl - see you soon!