Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Please pray for our school. Last night, one of the students in my class died in a car accident. His sister is in critical condition; please pray for her. Another Consol student died and two other girls were also involved in the accident. This is the extent of my knowledge. But please be in prayer for Consol, for the students, for our class, for our teachers, for me. I don't know what is going to happen today, but I know that the rest of this week is going to be hard; the rest of the semester is going to be hard as our students slowly come to understand the "circle of life."

Lord, I don't know what to think right now. I don't know what to feel. But Lord, even if I can't understand, help me to be strong for others. Help me to do what I do well and be there for them to listen, to cry on. Lord, take care of him - "Now I know only in part, but then I will know fully."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for the students, you, and all those involved!!

God has a plan, though we cannot understand it now!

Randi said...

Thank you Christel :)