Thursday, February 02, 2006

It's been a few days since I've been here. Basically because I have felt like poo-poo for the past three days. I've pretty much figured out why...
Monday: At afterschool practice, I played with the girls because there was an odd number and I also worked out a little with them in the weight room. And then, later that night, I went up to the church and played some hardcore basketball with a whole mess of people. It was fun, but it sure wore me out.
Tuesday: A storm front came through, bringing all my friends; mold and all the other cool airborne allergens

So basically, Tuesday I was very tired - a mixture of the uber workout from the night before and the change in weather. Wednesday was worse. Not only was I tired, my sinuses and nose were killing me. I was majorly congested and it was just.. messy. So I skipped bible study :o( and tried to just relax with my sinus headache. Today I woke up and was feeling pretty good. I didn't have a headache but my stuffiness was still there. Throughout the day I haven't felt horrible because I was able to get some medicine to help me out. And I also had a Dr Pepper which makes almost anyone feel better. I'm pretty wiped out still but I'm surviving.

Tomorrow we have our first district home game of the season against Harker Heights. We'll see how it goes... We're not expecting to be wiped out but it will be a game!

Keep me in your prayers - I am starting a job hunt annndddd... So yeah, I'm enjoying my job but I need to move on! Haha..

Love you all!!

Oh I love this verse.. It's one of my favorites!! It was today's "Verse of the day"

"However, as it is written: 'No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him'— "
- 1 Corinthians 2:9

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love you randi :) Keep up the good work.