Tuesday, February 21, 2006

oh so funny

Marcus finds THE funniest stuff on the internet... have a sample of his latest discovery:

In order to survive a nuclear attack, you must remember to stop, drop, and be Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad Chuck Norris has never cried.

I am pretty sure these are derived from this website. If you want a laugh, and then cry . . . this is the place to go.

I don't have anything else to really say. . . Julie is really funny too. Here are some samples of her insanity from Tuesday night (procrastination can do this to you.. don't let it happen to you).

sometimes when i drink coke i like to put some in my mouth and violently shake my head left and right to get rid of the carbonation. it's like shaking a coke... in your mouth

sometimes when i eat chocolate i go into a dream-like state and see everying made out of chocolate. then i frolic around in place and start eating everything around me. it's heaven

sometimes when i'm hot i put as much of my body in laine's freezer at a time and then switch positions so the other parts can cool off

one time i had a dream that i was walking outside and i slipped on a cloud. and so i got up and i yelled at it. so then it started pushing me. so i got out my numchucks and started fighting with it. and then i conquered it so it let me ride on it. so i rode around campus on a cloud and pushed people down. and then while they were on the ground the cloud rained on them, and then i kept doing that until everyone was on the ground. and then the cloud turned into a pot of gold and bam, i was rich

one time at band camp, we reinacted that american pie scene. you know, the one where the people at camp are playing songs on a stage ... it was such a rush

sometimes i put on all my clothes and time myself so that way if the fire alarm goes off i can put on all my clothes and run out of the buliding and if it burns, i'll still have clothes

She's a special girl. Gotta love that Julie . . . (and now for the grand finale.. drum roll please!)

sometimes when i'm doing i don't even know what i make weird faces in the mirror. and one time i opened my mouth because i wanted to see that hanging ball thangy. well so i did and then it was really gaross because there was a ball of phlegm hanging from the hanging ball thang. so then i sang some christmas songs and took some drugs and went to bed. that's partially true.

Yeah.. so special... :o)

I hope you have enjoyed this fun filled post!! I love you and I miss you!

No comments: