Sunday, February 05, 2006

Today has been mucho fun !

Went to church, went to lunch at Schlotsky's. Then went home and chilled for awhile. Got ready for the youth football game. I wasn't planning on actually playing but I went out anyway. When I got there, I was having a good time just watching and taking pictures and talking and all that. The adults played dirty and the refs were too strict ! We have them out there to keep things "fair" but really, when you have 11 grown men against 6 highschoolers and 5 jr high kids is that really all that fair? Not so much. Soo... I got frustrated after the first half because of all this. It seemed like more time was taken figuring out how many people were on the field than actual playing of football. And everyone was arguing because Jay is really really good at heckling and getting people's frustration level up. About half way through the 2nd half, I got fed up with the way things were going so I grabbed a belt and got on the field. It was awesome - I ended up recovering a kick off, completed a 8yd catch with a 7 yd run, and totally "tackled" Jerry House. As Rachel B put it, "Randi was a hoss and juked like 5 guys." Hehehe.. I'm down with that :o)

After the game, I went out to the church and watched the big game with the youth and counselors. It was a good time - just some good football overall.

Now I'm gonna go watch a kick butt Grey's Anatomy w/ Kat and then hit the hay so I can start a brand new week! By the way, I am feeling a ton better than 2 days ago. My nose is getting clearer and feeling a lot better. Thanks for all of you who stuck up for me or just asked how I was. :o) I appreciate it!

If you live far away from me, I miss you and I love you so much!! Email me and let me know how you're doing!!
“ For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. The LORD loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love. ”- Psalm 33:4-5

2 comments:

Randi said...

Rachel also had this to say: "randi satterwhite had a couple amazing runs making the old guys miss her"

Hehe... yeah I rocked the kasbah.. I am still amazed by me. LOL

Lauren said...

I love how you comment on your own blogs..heh... I love you randi!! yes you rocked hard core at the game! way to get jerry... :)