Tuesday, June 07, 2005

SOOOO glad it's almost Wednesday! There are only 3 more days of camp left and I'm pumped to have it be OVER. It's been fun and all, but if I never have to paper mache again, I think I'll be okay with that. Most of the kids are cool, but uh... the rest are little punks who don't know how to be respectful to adults or even to kids their own age. Kids these days.... gosh, never thought I'd be saying that...

So I got a summer job. I call it a part part time job because it's 1-2 days a week. I'm going to be working for Traci again in her office. I'll actually probably be able to get a lot done because I won't have to watch the boys since Kristin is their sitter this summer. But it will be fun simply because I like that family a lot.

I am still job hunting for next school year. I put an application in the mail tonight for Navasota. I think I really want that job if I can get it. I think I would like it. It's a PE teaching and soccer coach. So we'll see :o)

There's a lot of stuff goin on right now in my head and in my heart, so keep me in your prayers!!

Oh yeah!! Almost forgot! :) My B-day is on Saturday! I'll be 20-older... aka 23 years old. I am ready for me to be 20-older though. Every year I get older, I feel more like an adult, even though I don't act like it some... most of the time.

Have a great Wednesday!!

No comments: