Thursday, June 16, 2005

UGH... today has been the most boring day of my summer so far!!! I HATE BORING DAYS!!!!!

I didn't know if I was going to work today because Traci never called me so I pretty much slept in til 11. I hate this! I want something to do! I NEED something to do EVERYDAY... Like, even if it's going out at noon for whatever random thing, I'LL DO IT!!

The only thing I really did today was get my hair cut. It's shorter - that's about as descript as it gets. The Randi cut at a shorter length :o)

I made a "Movie & CD" list of the ones I want to look for at Half Priced Books either this weekend or next week sometime. It's getting long!! I think I'm going to use some birthday money to either buy a VHS or add it to the computer/digital camera fund. Who knows.. not me :oP

That's all I've got for today.. Like I said, boring day ... Tonight's agenda holds eating dinner w/ mom then heading over to the church to watch the Spurs game. I'm going to take my new pillow with me and pray that it's a good luck charm. ;o)

Love to you all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ranch, you're precious!
-guess who?!

Randi said...

I guess Spaz!