Saturday, June 18, 2005

Wow! Today has been SO great. As I was driving away from the church tonight, I just had to thank Jesus for a great day. It really has! I mean, it's not like I have done anything super awesome...

I went to lunch with Julie at McAllister's. So fun and soo yummy!

Went to Best Buy & got Dad's Dad Day present and also used some Christmas/birthday money to get me a little somethin'.

Went home and fiddled with the new little somethin'.

Called Lauren to see how the week had gone and she was doing well. (My bud's back in town!)

Searched for my cd's but could not find them anywhere at my house... Then called Ginger to see if she knew where they were... yeah, she knew exactly where they were.

Mom came home and tried to fish my splinter out of my finger, but we couldn't even find the little bugga'. Then we talked a little about the computer I would be ordering soon.. whoop!

Went out to eat with Kathrin & David at C&J's BBQ. We laughed so hard cuz Kathrin wouldn't stop snorting!! :)

Went to Blockbuster w/ Julie, The Don and B-Rad to rent a movie because I didn't want to stay up too late to go to the movies.. (funny how we'd be sitting there right now.. and I'm still up... hmmm)

Went out to the church, popped in "Ocean's 12" (which is so good) and tried to get comfy on that stupid love seat that Wendy always sits on. I just don't get it.
Had some more good laughs out there, grabbed my cds, and then came home.

Like I said at the beginning of this post, it's been a good day & Jesus gave me all the joy!! Yay-yuh!!

No comments: