Thursday, August 25, 2005

Hey Hey Hey! Tomorrow is FRIDAY!! You know what that means... JEANS! hahaha

Well, this week has not been so bad at all. It's actually been pretty good. No big complaints. The students have been great for the most part and I'm learning a lot and making some headway with a lot of them.

Michael Wolfe is standing over my shoulder as I type this ... Haha..

This weekend I am staying with the Wolfe boys while their parents are out of town. We have some big plans .. hehe.. Tomorrow night we're gonna hang out and have a FEW friends over. This is not a party however. Just a movie night :o)

Then Saturday --- PAY ATTENTION TO THIS --- We're going out to dinner to celebrate Wendy! YAY! So 8pm at Koppe Bridge on Harvey. So if you're interested, please leave a comment. We're just meeting out there and then hanging there for a little while. But it's just a time to hang out with Wendy before she leaves. So please come out and hang with us!

So please continue to pray for Ginger and for Wendy as they are living and preparing to live in their new homes!

And pray a little for me too - still goin through some weird times, but I'm doing a lot better.

Love ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in for meeting you at Koppe Bridge, but I might be a little late. BYX is having dinner at Gattitown at 7.