Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Well, I know that my last post was pretty discouraging. But I'm doing really well. I talked to Wendy today on the phone (duh) and she said that everything is going well so far. She and Andy got her shelves put together along with her bed/couch. So that is actually big progress becuase I know it takes a long time to take that futon apart, so putting it together is quite the task as well. And she said she got all of the stuff out of her, which was a LOT. I'm happy she's there. I really do feel better, too.

School is going great. Umm.. not a whole lot to add there ..haha..

Well, this was just an update. It's getting late and I have a few things I still need to do before I hit the hay. Have a great Thursday everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JEANS LIKE TOMORROW!!!

<3 K