Thursday, August 18, 2005

Wow! Is it only Thursday?! It has been a great week! And tomorrow is Friday which means I get to wear JEANS!! Haha.. I never thought I'd be so excited to wear jeans... they're only my favorite piece of clothing next to t-shirts.

School has been good! The kids in our class are great. The first three weeks are going to be interesting simply because it's a different schedule than what it's going to be for the rest of the year because most of our kids are in work programs that haven't started yet. But it's all good. I did have one of our guys hit on me and is constantly asking me to be his girlfriend... It's so funny because I have a guy with a mental disability asking me out but I don't have any guys with a normal mental capability even considering me. .. Haha.. OH WELL .... I'll get over it.

Last night Kat and I went and helped Wendy do some packing which was fun and I'm glad we got to help her simply because she has so many clothes! It was good just to hang out and then we went to Shake's afterwards... instead of getting a shake I got ants in my pants :0) But it's all good.

Okay well, my lunch break is over!! I have to get back to work ... lol ....

“ For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. ”-Philippians 1:21

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so kool to see you at school! I love it..soccer season's gonna rock too!!!
I love you! THanks for your dedication to our youth group and to everything you do!
You rock!