Wednesday, August 03, 2005

ugh . Gag me with a bowling ball.. I hate life right now .. not really life, just my life. Have you ever had the feeling of .. not having a purpose? Like, right now, living in CS, I have no purpose. I don't have any reason for being here. Or so it seems... That's how it always is, until 2 years later when you look back and see that, "hey i was there because this" ..... Like I'm just not doing anything. I hate that feeling. School doesn't start for me soon cause I'm not in school. And cause I don't have a job. So I don't have a job, so I don't have work to go to. And I'm almost done being a youth counselor because my time has come to an end there. (I know it's stinky, but it had to happen, so it is. Lauren, if you really want to know, you know..)
I hate that my friends are moving away. Not all of them, but quite a few. All but two of my college friends have moved. I have a few friends here and family. That's it. That is all that is tying me to this place. I have no other reason to be here which makes me want to leave so much more. I'm sorry if this is hard for you to hear, but it's harder for me to say.
Life is rough. Get some good shocks.

No comments: