Friday, August 12, 2005

So the good news just keeps coming! I found out earlier in the week that I will get to do the coaching thing!! (reference an earlier post..) What an amazing blessing. It comes with a lot of boundaries but it's part of the job I guess.
All this week I've been doing inservice stuff at the school. It's been pretty good but I'm totally wore out athe end of the day. And yet somehow, I've been given the strength to hang out with friends. It's totally worth being dead tired the next day. I'm actually just dead tired now. Haha... I don't have a lot to add here today. School starts next week and I guess I'll be ready when I get there! Who knows what tomorrow brings...

Hebrews 6:15 "And so after waiting patiently, Abraham received what was promised." (bold mine)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Randi- I am glad the coaching thing has worked out for ya, I think that will be something you will really enjoy, soo yay for that :) Keep up the good work! I love you bunches!

Anonymous said...

RANDI! Soccer Coach!?!?! Heck yes! I'm uber excited considering Soccer is MY favorite sport to work! heck yes!

I love you!Thanks for all the advise and help!

His,
Kassie ><>