Thursday, August 04, 2005

Wow. So I was really pissed yesterday when I wrote all that. Apparently. Wow. I apologize for that! I am probably that pissed, but uh .. who knows.

Today was good fun. I went to lunch with Kat and Sara then headed out to the Smith house to get PAID and then over to the church. We worked so hard this afternoon/evening!! It was great fun just getting to work with people. Hung out with Will for a little while after that, then came home. Hey yall please pray for my mom, she is so stressed out this week, and I don't know why because I haven't been home at all. But she's super stressed, so please pray for her.

I am going tomorrow to Kemah with the youth group and then also to Galveston this weekend for my last youth trip. It's bittersweet! But I'm looking forward to a great time and LOTS of sunscreen!!

Keep praying for my job hunt!!

No comments: