Monday, January 03, 2005

January 2, 2005

okay.. so i'm a little nervous... I know that I am educationally ready for this, but I'm just not sure of myself. I don't know why I am feeling this way. I have never been nervous when I've gone to teach - at least, not like this. I know that this is satan giving me this self doubt. But i can't shake that he's right. Whoa.. that's scary. Since when is the prince of evil right?? Dang. If you're reading this, pray for me. But no one probably is cuz no one knows about it :-p haha Well, we'll see how this all goes down tomorrow. I'm just meeting the teacher and probably the rest of the school. No need for me to be nervous. I can just be myself and I'll be fine. Just smile and nod and let the glory of God shine through me. Whew. That i can do :) I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me - I know it's a somewhat overused verse, but it's the Truth so I claim it. Hallelujah for the Rock and the stable foundation it provides for me. praise God for his faithfulness and unconditional love. okay - I'm off to spend a little "quiet time" with my faithful Lord so I can learn how to better glorify Him in my new ministry environment.

No comments: