Thursday, January 27, 2005

so i see it's been a few days since I blogged..

This week has been okay. I've been a bit under the weather, but I'm starting to feel better. OTC drugs are good for me :-p (that's over-the-counter). I've been tired too but tomorrow is Friday and I'm super pumped about that!! Week-end! Week-end! Week-end! woo hoooooo!

Found out some not so fun news yesterday - Kappa Phi isn't doing intramurals this semester. I was so bummed when Katie told me that. I always thought that intramurals were a great way to grow in friendship! but apparently, most of the chapter from what i understand didn't like the competition part of the intramurals... From what I have gained from playing sports for almost 2o years, competition is part of sports and, in turn, intramurals. I guess I don't really understand. They probably just don't like playing sports or something. who knows.. ah well - hopefully Janice will get her team together and I can enjoy playing intramural sports for one last season! (tear!! sad day to make that realization...)

We started our 40 days of purpose groups this week! I really like my Monday night group and me and Wendy's Tuesday night class was super awesome this week! I think I love working with kids so much because they have so many questions!! And when I try to propose some kind of answer, I really have to think about and consider what I believe. That really builds up my faith and helps me realize how much I know or don't know, depending on the question.

Well, that's all I have for now. Please keep me in your prayers as I finish out these last two weeks at the elementary school. The hardest part of my week is sitting down to write lesson plans. Have a great weekend and stay warm and dry!!!

No comments: