Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Thursday to Tuesday ... Oops!

Wow. that stinks... i wrote up this whole long thing that covered last Thursday to today.. and some internal error occurred and didn't post what I wrote... so not cool. I'll just make it short and sweet.

Thursday and Friday at school were crazy. The kids played this game that was just really loud. They just screamed the whole time and gave me terrible headaches both days. Thursday, Coach Huddleston told me that I would start teaching the next week. Which meant I had to have a plan for all 4 days by Friday, the next day. Just a little bit of overload, but I got it all done. Friday night was meat night with all the friends and it was just a great time!! Great friends + great food = super great fun!!

Saturday was pretty lazy. Went to lunch with some Kappa Phi girls and just laughed and smiled the whole time! We had a ball! Headed to Old Navy after that and shopped for a lil while, good things were happening there :) And then went to a disco PAR-TAY and danced it up. Headed to Mike's to hang out and laughed more with everyone!

Sunday was pretty normal for me; church, lunch, youth. Went with Wendy to Kellie's new place and hung out for a little while but had to head out "early" because I had an assignment to do and also because the time on our parking meter was past due.

Monday, MLK DAY, went to Austin with Mom for lunch with Skeet Nancy and Dixie (my mom's brother and family). Then went to David's house and had a grand time eatin' it up! .... Wow.. most of my weekend revolved around food... interesting. Not a good thing when you're trying to watch that girlish figure. (No I'm not on a diet, please tell me you know me better than that! It's called eating healthy and being aware of the crap we eat on a daily basis..)

Today, Tuesday, has been long. Not bad at all.. just long. I started teaching today and everything went really well! Coach Huddleston complimented me on my lessons and gave me helpful pointers. I was able to help one of the "problem kids" today make a better decision for himself so that REALLY made my day! But now I have a headache again.. so I'd better get away from the computer.

Keep prayin for me! :) And I'll try to keep everyone updated more regularly.

No comments: