Sunday, January 23, 2005

Once again I thank You!

Well, I truly admit I have no idea what I did on Friday at school... I think we did forward rolls. Don't know, don't care :-p It's not important really. It was an okay day. Nothing very exciting happened. Friday night I went and helped Jackie B with a secret project for 4 hours. By the time I got home, I didn't feel so hot, so I took some Benadryl and hit the sack.

Saturday I was supposed to go help with garage sale pickup, but when I woke up at 9, I didn't really feel much better so I went back to sleep till 11. Puttered around the house and went to a movie with Gin & Wen. 'In Good Company' is a good flick. I recommend it!! After the moobie I went to the church for the 40 Days of Purpose kickoff. Tailgating in 45 degree weather just makes for cold hands and cold hamburgers!! But it was fun and the 1.5 hr video we watched in the Sanctuary was really good, just really long.

Sunday has been pretty normal - church, lunch, hmwk, youth. Mike and the boys got home from hunting and Big Mike is pretty sick. He has a fever and I am thinking he has the flu. No bueno!! He's going to the doctor tomorrow (well, Beutel) to get some good meds and to get better. He hasn't vomited yet, so that's a good thing. Just keep him in your prayers! He needs to stay well so he can start the semester off on a good foot!! I am currently procrastinating... so I need to get back to my work!

Praise God for His everlasting love and the blessings He gives us every second of our day! I am truly blessed in my life and I take it all for granted. Praise Him for the gift of His Son and for loving us so much that He forgives us no matter what!

No comments: