Friday, January 21, 2005

Shooting myself..

in the foot . .. Why am I such the procrastinator?! oy!

Today went well. Easy day of Road Runner - not too much stress at all. Yay! Tonight I went to dinner (Johnny Carino's) with some good old friends! We had such a blast. We got there at 6:30pm, it took us 15 minutes to get "all caught up" and then we laughed and gabbed until 10pm!! We nearly closed the place down!! It was great fun. I miss having friends like that . . I mean, spending time like that with friends. We all decided that we didn't need to drink and go to parties when we were in highschool simply because we all provided our own fun!! Holy cow, did we ever :) Good times girls, good times...
The only down side of that dinner was that I didn't get to do bible study with mike and I am having to do lesson plans for next week! Tonight! So! I'm off to do that...hopefully I can get enough done tonight so that it won't be so bad tomorrow. I'm getting really bad about this procrastinating thing... like whoa.
Have a great weekend everyone if I don't get to do an update on Friday!!

No comments: