Saturday, September 24, 2005

So over the past 24-36 hrs, I have been in close to constant communication with Wendy. She's been pretty worried (and rightfully so) about her town and her home. And she's made me worried too... But that's okay because it helps me realize how important she and her family are to me. So we've been talking a lot about pictures we've seen and trading web links and stuff. Finally I found this radio website that has been streaming information about the Golden Triangle and the damage there. People can call in with inquiries about their neighborhood's damage and also with information they have received. So I gave this link to Wendy and we were talking about it. Here are just some of her comments about one of her hometown radio stations.. They're pretty funny if you know anything about the area..

wendy: man you've got to love the way people talk

wendy: now there is a news report about vidor
wendy: i can honestly say that no one cares if vidor is still there or not


Ah. Them southeast texas folks is funnyier than 'coons in a kiddie pool .... whoa, yeah i made that up. scary huh?

No comments: