Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Well it's Tuesday night .. haha woo hoo...

Nothing exciting to report really.. I am sick/under the influence of allergies. I'm hoping it's just allergies bc I'd rather deal w/ allergies than a cold. How ironic.. oh well, it's the story of my life.

Had a not so good day yesterday. My car wouldn't start and that always bugs the crap out of me because it always happens when I have something to do or somewhere to be!!!! So it got towed to the shop last night and it got all fixed today, along with some extra charges because it "had been three years since my last maintenance" accorinding to the shop. Mularky .. but we got it done anyways because I've owned the car for three years and never had any of that stuff done.. So there may have been some truth behind that but they just wanted me to spend my money. Oh well. It was a split w/ mom, but it's still money spent.

Um.. what else to divulge .. nothing really .. I just felt like updating

Continue to be in prayer for Wendy and Ginger!! Send them letters and emails and love!!!

I love you guys!

No comments: